These Marsala Chicken Wings are marinated in sweet marsala wine, then oven baked until crispy!
- 5 pounds chicken wings
- Salt, ground black pepper garlic powder for seasoning the wings
- 1 cup marsala wine
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Olive oil spray (can use regular olive oil drizzled lightly)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix the marsala wine, soy sauce and sesame oil together and pour over the chicken wings, tossing to coat. Marinate for 6-12 hours, the longer you marinate the chicken wings the stronger the flavor will be.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and discard the marinade. Dry the wings off with paper towels then generously season the chicken wings with salt, pepper and garlic powder and then place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drizzle lightly with oil and roast in the oven for 45 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking time, until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing for dipping.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked chicken wings, easy chicken wings, how to make chicken wings, chicken marsala recipe, chicken wing recipe, appetizer recipe