Chicken Lazone is a comforting, creamy chicken recipe that only requires a few ingredients! Serve over a bed of spaghetti or rice to soak up all of the flavorful cream sauce!
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Add the salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and Italian seasoning to a small bowl and mix together. Remove 2 teaspoons of the spice rub from the bowl and set aside.
- Season both sides of the chicken tenderloins with the spice rub. Add the butter to a large skillet over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add the chicken in a single layer to the pan. You will probably need to brown the chicken in two batches, depending on the size of your skillet. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Remove the chicken from the skillet to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with a second batch if needed and remove the chicken to the plate with foil.
- Pour the cream into the skillet using a spatula to scrape up the bottom of the pan. Add the two teaspoons of reserved spice rub along with the parmesan cheese. Stir together and bring to a simmer.
- Return the chicken to the sauce along with any juices that have accumulated on the plate. Simmer the chicken in the sauce for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened. The sauce will thicken more as it cools, so account for about 10 minutes of resting time after the chicken is done.
- While the sauce is simmering, cook the spaghetti according to the package directions and drain. Serve the chicken on top of a bed of pasta with the sauce spooned over the top. Garnish with fresh parsley and more parmesan cheese.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American