These chicken quesadillas are a family favorite! A quick, easy dinner recipe that can be made with leftover chicken or a rotisserie chicken from the store!
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- Cooking spray
- Combine the shredded cheeses together, then separate into 4 even piles for each quesadilla. Divide the shredded chicken into four piles as well.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Place one tortilla on a cutting board, spread about 3 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce over the tortilla.
- Take half of one of the portions of cheese to spread over the enchilada sauce. Then add one portion of the chicken, spreading out evenly over the surface. Add the other half of your portion of cheese to the top of the chicken and then transfer to your hot skillet, sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place the second tortilla on top and flatten with your hand. Spray the top of the tortilla with cooking spray and place a plate on top to weigh down the quesadilla as it cooks. Cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip to the other side and cook another 3-4 minutes until brown.
- Remove to a cutting board and repeat to make the other 3 quesadillas.
- Serving Size: 4
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken quesadilla recipe, quesadilla recipe, rotisserie chicken recipes, game day food, leftover chicken recipe