This super creamy RumChata drink is perfect for parties! Serve as a signature drink or as a dessert martini!
- 4 ounces RumChata
- 3/4 ounce Cherry Vodka
- 3/4 ounce Cake Vodka
- Graham cracked crumbs and corn syrup for rimming the glass
- Fresh cherries for garnish
- Pour some corn syrup to make a shallow layer on a small plate.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs to another small plate in an even layer.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass in the corn syrup to coat the rim, then roll the rim in the graham cracker crumbs to coat.
- Add the RumChata and both vodkas to a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice.
- Strain into the rimmed martini glass and garnish with a fresh cherry.
- Category: cocktails
- Method: shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rumchata drinks, rumchata cocktails, dessert martini, dessert cocktails, vodka drink recipes