This easy chicken dip is covered in a layer of mozzarella cheese! This dip is always a hit at parties!
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, finely shredded or diced chicken
- 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup frozen or fresh corn
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce, your favorite kind
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Pita or tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the chicken, cream cheese, corn, BBQ sauce, 1/2 c. of the cheddar cheese, and the salt and pepper to a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour into an 8″ x 8″ baking dish, top with the other half of the cheddar cheese and bake for 15-20 minutes until the center is hot and the cheese is bubbling.
- Top with the scallions and serve with pita or tortilla chips.
This recipe can easily be doubled and cooked in a larger baking dish!
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken recipe, easy chicken recipe, appetizer recipe, dip recipe, hot dip, cheesy dip