This super cheesy, vegetable stuffed garlic bread will have them begging for the recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large tomato, sliced thin
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 large loaf of ciabatta bread
- Preheat the broiler.
- Cut the loaf of ciabatta in half lengthwise and place the two halves cut side up on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the bread with a little olive oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Place under the broiler for 2 minutes, just until the bread gets crispy. Take out and let cool.
- Add the basil, parsley and artichokes to a small bowl and mix together.
- Divide the artichoke mixture in half and spread onto each half of the bread.
- Add the parmesan cheese to each half of the bread evenly, then layer the sliced tomato onto each half of the bread and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place back under the broiler for 4-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesy garlic bread, appetizer recipe, artichoke recipes