This fun meatball appetizer recipe is like biting into a loaded cheeseburger…This meatball recipe is perfect for appetizers or a fun dinner!
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dijon or yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons sweet or dill pickle relish
- 1/2 cup regular or seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Thousand Island dressing or Awesome Sauce for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Add all the ingredients (except the dressing) to a large bowl and mix together well.
- Roll into meatballs roughly the size of a golf ball. You can use a 1 1/2 tablespoon scoop to help make them all the same size.
- Place the meatballs on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with Thousand Island dressing or Awesome Sauce for dipping.
You can make these meatballs ahead of time and then warm them up in the microwave or in a 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
If cooking from frozen, place the frozen meatballs on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes until warmed through.
You can also keep these meatballs warm in a slow cooker set to the “Low” or “Keep Warm” setting for parties.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: appetizers, appetizer recipe, meatball recipe, low carb appetizer, beef recipe, ground beef recipe