This spaghetti topped pizza is going to blow you away!
- 1 ball of store bought pizza dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce, warmed
- 1 bunch of broccolini, (or broccoli) cooked and roughly chopped
For the Parmesan Spaghetti (Cacio e Pepe)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4 reserved pasta water
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions. Drain the spaghetti reserving 1 cup of the cooking water and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and the olive oil until slightly browned. Add the flour and cook 2 minutes, stirring.
- Next whisk in the heavy cream and parmesan cheese, mixing well until smooth. Add the reserved pasta water a little at a time (you might not need it all) until it forms a smooth sauce.
- Add in the spaghetti and the black pepper to the skillet and toss to combine. Add in a little more cream and/or pasta water if needed at this point and set the pasta aside.
- Heat your grill to medium-high heat. Roll out the pizza dough into a round, about 1/4″ thickness. Place the dough on an oiled grill and cook for 4-5 minutes until brown on the bottom. Flip the dough and cook another 3-4 minutes on the other side until the dough is set. Remove from the grill to assemble.
- Place the grilled pizza dough on a board and spread a layer of pizza sauce over the grilled dough. Add a thick layer of the spaghetti on top, then the chopped broccolini.
- Cut the pizza into 8 slices and serve with extra parmesan cheese and black pepper for topping.
- Serving Size: 4
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pizza recipes, grilled pizza, cacio e pepe, spaghetti pie, dinner ideas