If you’re a fan of buffalo sauce then you’re gonna love these homemade Baked Buffalo French Fries! A healthy alternative to frying!
- 6 large russet potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 bottle of buffalo wing sauce
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
- Pre-heat the oven to 450º.
- Slice the potatoes on a mandoline or cut them into thin strips with a knife. Place the potatoes in a large bowl of cold water and soak for 15 minutes.
- Drain and dry the potatoes with paper towels, you’ll want to do this really well, you don’t want any moisture on the potatoes. Toss the potatoes with the salt, garlic powder and olive oil and place on a single layer on two baking sheets that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes then take the fries out and flip over. Just check to make sure they’re getting browned on the bottom before you flip them.
- Put them back in the oven for another 20 minutes until browned.
- While the fries are in the oven you can make the blue cheese sauce.
- When the fries have browned, transfer them to a large bowl and toss with about 1/2 cup of buffalo wing sauce.
- Place the fries back on the baking sheets and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve with the blue cheese dipping sauce.
- These fries can also be topped with cheese, scallions, blue cheese crumbles or whatever you like!
- Category: Side
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade french fries, baked french fries, buffalo fries, healthy french fries, easy side dish, easy appetizer, how to bake french fries