These delicious low carb chicken meatballs are great for appetizers or a light meal!
- 1 pound lean or extra lean ground chicken
- 6 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Ranch Dressing and extra Buffalo Wings Sauce for serving
- Mix the ground chicken, bread crumbs, mozzarella, egg, buffalo wing sauce, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce together in a bowl. Chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Form the meatballs using a 1 1/2 tablespoon scooper or your hands. Spray the scoop with cooking spray (or your hands) so that the chicken mixture doesn’t stick.
- Place the meatballs on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes until the meatballs are firm and cooked through.
- Serve drizzled with Ranch and Buffalo Wings sauce, or serve the sauce on the side for dipping.
This recipe makes approximately 24 meatballs, which would be about 4 meatballs per person.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy chicken recipes, chicken meatballs, meatball recipes, buffalo chicken, low carb recipes, low carb appetizers, ground chicken recipes