This easy Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of our favorite appetizer recipes! Serve this hot dip for appetizers and on game day!
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 4 oz. Philadelphia Jalapeño Cream Cheese, softened (can substitute regular cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce or a mild buffalo wing sauce (this brand is a milder hot sauce, if you have another kind start with 1/4 cup)
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and hot sauce to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in the shredded chicken and then pour into an oven safe baking dish.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake at 425º for 20-25 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Serve with tortilla chips and/or cut vegetables for dipping.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: buffalo chicken dip, dip recipe, easy appetizer recipe, chicken recipe, party food