This boozy milkshake is fun to serve at parties instead of dessert!
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream or custard
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup caramel corn, plus additional for garnish
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, plus additional for garnish
- Add the ice cream, milk, caramel corn, bourbon and caramel sauce to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and top with additional caramel corn and a few swirls of caramel sauce.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: milkshake recipe, dessert recipe, adult milkshake recipe, bourbon recipes, dessert drinks