These bourbon flavored chocolate chip cookies are the ultimate guy food!
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 3/4 lb. bacon, cooked an cut into 1” dice
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- In a large skillet pan, cook the diced bacon until crisp. Strain the fat through a fine mesh strainer and chill in the until fat turns partially solid and is set.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together the butter, granulated sugar light and dark brown sugars, vanilla and bourbon in a large bowl. Beat for 5 minutes.
- Add in the eggs one at a time then add in the flour mixture in small batches.
- Stir in the bacon pieces by hand and then add the chocolate.
- Drop by large Tablespoon onto a parchment lined baking sheet and cook for 10-11 minutes.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookies, cookie recipe, chocolate chip cookies, bourbon cookies, dessert recipes