This creamy, delicious spiked ice cream float is so much fun to serve at parties instead of dessert!
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 ounces Crown Royal Apple
- 1/2 ounce vanilla vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (plus more for garnish)
- Add the cider, whisky, vanilla vodka and cinnamon to a glass and stir.
- Float the ice cream on top and garnish with more cinnamon.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: whiskey drinks, whiskey cocktails, drink recipes, dessert cocktails, after dinner drinks