This bean dip is definitely party worthy! Fresh vegetables, beans and our homemade tangy dressing makes this dip irresistible!
- 1 (15.25 oz) canned corn
- 2 (10.5) cans black eyed peas
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup peppers, diced
- 1 (3.8 oz) can black olives diced
- 2 (15 oz)cans RoTel Mexican Style Tomatoes with lime and cilantro, drained
- 1 ounce tequila
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- Whisk up the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add the rest of ingredients to a large bowl, pour in the dressing and toss to combine.
- Let sit at least for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator, or up to overnight.
- Garnish with cilantro if desired and serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American / Tex-Mex
Keywords: cowboy caviar, recipes with tequila, black eyed peas, black beans, dip recipe, appetizers, cold dips