These adult desserts are fun for any party! We’ve customized this no bake dessert recipe for St. Patrick’s Day with green food coloring and a shot of whiskey!
- 24 medium sized chocolate chip cookies
- 1 stick of butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 ounces vanilla whiskey
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and both sugars. Pour in the milk, whiskey and food coloring and stir to combine. Add the flour and mix, then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Add some of the cookie dough to the flat side of a chocolate chip cookie. Place another cookie on top to make a sandwich, then repeat with the remaining cookies to make 12 sandwiches.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: st. patrick's day recipes, no bake desserts, easy dessert recipes