This super refreshing bourbon lemonade is kicked up with muddled fresh blackberries! You can make this bourbon drink recipe per glass or in a whole pitcher for a party!
- 6 fresh blackberries (plus more for garnish)
- 2 ounces bourbon or whiskey
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1/3 cup store bought lemonade
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Sugar mixed with lemon zest for rimming the glass
- To rim the glass (optional) rub the rim of your glass in lemon juice and then roll the rim in sugar.
- Muddle a few blackberries in the bottom of a mason jar or a high ball glass. You can use the bottom of a wooden spoon to smash the berries.
- Pour in the bourbon, triple sec and lemonade and stir.
- Fill with ice and add lemon slices and fresh blackberries for garnish.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bourbon drinks, bourbon cocktails, happy hour drinks, cocktail recipes, bourbon lemonade, whiskey lemonade, drink recipes, drinks made with bourbon, drinks made with lemonade, cocktail recipes with blackberries