This healthy black bean and corn soup recipe couldn’t be easier to make! Just add everything into a crock pot and walk away – perfect for meal prepping, parties and game day!
- 2 (15 ounce cans) black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce can) Ro-Tel Chipotle diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (14.5 ounce can) diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 (11 ounce can) Mexicorn (can substitute regular corn, canned or frozen)
- 2 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 scallions for garnish, chopped
- Add all the ingredients (except scallions) to a slow cooker. Stir to combine and set on high for 4 hours.
- Garnish with scallions and additional toppings if desired.
You can also cook this soup on the low setting for 6 hours and then switch to a warm setting if needed.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American Tex-Mex
Keywords: slow cooker soup, crock pot soup, black bean soup, healthy recipes, vegetarian recipes, soup recipes, vegetable soup, dinner recipes