These mini meatloaf muffins are a family favorite! A super easy dinner recipe that’s healthy for you too!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl (except for the BBQ sauce). Mix to combine and then portion out to fill each of the muffin wells, 12 total.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of bbq sauce to the top of each meatloaf muffin and bake for 20 minutes. Serve with extra bbq sauce on the side.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: meatloaf recipe, turkey meatloaf recipe, mini meatloaf recipe, muffin pan recipes, meatloaf muffins, healthy recipes, easy dinner recipes