This sweet, dessert martini tastes just like a liquid Banana Split Sundae!
- 1/2 medium banana
- 3 ounces caramel vodka
- 3/4 ounce banana liquor
- 1/2 ounce strawberry liquor
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- Banana slices strawberries for garnish
- Add the banana, vodka, banana liquor, strawberry liquor, heavy cream and a handful of ice cubes to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and pour into two small martini glasses.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and bananas.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dessert cocktails, sweet drink recipes, banana cocktails, vodka cocktails