With a few cooking tips, these baked chicken wings taste just as crispy as if they were deep fried!
- 4 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints and wing tips removed
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (We used Sweet Baby Ray’s hot sauce)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss wings in a large bowl with the baking powder, garlic powder, onion powder and black pepper.
- Place the wings on a rack on a baking sheet that’s been sprayed with cooking spray in a single layer. Sprinkle the salt over the tops of the wings.
- Bake for 35 minutes until brown and crispy.
- Mix the hot sauce, honey and butter together in a large bowl. Add the chicken wings to the bowl and toss with the sauce until completely coated.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.
If you want these wings to be less spicy, you can add another tablespoon of honey to the buffalo sauce.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken wing recipes, oven baked chicken wings, easy chicken recipes, appetizers, low carb recipes