Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Roasted Carrots are the perfect side dish for any meal! These carrots are wrapped in bacon and basted with a sweet and spicy glaze!
- 2 lbs. carrots, peeled and stems trimmed down, leaving a couple inches at the top
- 1 lb. bacon (you might have extra, just use what you need to wrap the carrots)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons bourbon or whiskey
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wrap each carrots with a piece of bacon as tightly as possible so that when it cooks the bacon sticks to the carrots.
- Place on a baking sheet that’s been sprayed with cooking spray and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- While the carrots are roasting you can make the glaze by adding the syrup, cayenne pepper and whiskey to a small bowl and mixing together.
- Remove from the oven and glaze generously with the maple glaze and roast again for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the carrots from the oven and glaze once more, top with chopped parsley and serve.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon wrapped carrots, roasted carrots recipe, carrots side dish, easy roasted carrots, oven roasted carrots, maple roasted carrots