These Bacon Ranch Chicken Crescent Rolls are as delicious for appetizers as they are for dinner! Cheesy, chicken and bacon filling tossed with creamy Ranch dressing!
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add the chicken, mozzarella cheese, bacon bits, chives, salt, pepper and Ranch dressing to a bowl and mix together to combine.
- Separate the crescent rolls and place on a baking sheet. Fill the bigger end of the crescent roll with a heaping tablespoon of the chicken filling. Repeat with the remaining crescent rolls until the filling is gone.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the crescent rolls are golden brown. Serve while warm.
To reheat leftover crescent rolls: place them in the microwave for a minute until warmed through or place them on a sheet pan in a 375 degree oven for 10 minutes.
To reheat the crescent roll from frozen: Place the frozen crescent rolls on a sheet pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. If the tops of the rolls start to brown too quickly, cover with aluminum foil until the filling is warmed through.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, crescent roll recipes, crescent roll appetizers, bacon recipes, rotisserie chicken recipes, recipes with leftover chicken, recipes with leftover turkey