These Cocktail Meatballs with Sweet Chili Sauce are so addictive, you might forget that dinner is actually coming next! They are a great appetizer for sharing at parties.
For the Meatballs:
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1/2 lb. bacon, cut into a small dice
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
For the Remoulade:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce (you can substitute ketchup if you need to)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- Mix all the ingredients for the meatballs together in a large bowl.
- Using a 1 1/2 tablespoon scoop, portion out the meatballs and place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet with the canola oil and cook the meatballs over medium heat, turning to crisp on all sides for a total cooking time of 10-12 minutes. Cut a meatball open to test, making sure the center is no longer pink.
- Remove the meatballs to a paper towel lined plate, then mix the ingredients together for the sauce in a small bowl.
- Serve the meatballs with the sauce on the side for dipping and garnish with chopped scallions.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bacon meatballs, pork meatballs recipe, meatball recipe, how to make meatballs, easy meatballs recipe, meatball appetizer, meatball appetizer recipe, meatballs for party, party meatball recipe