This Asian Shrimp Cocktail is going to be your new favorite way to make shrimp cocktail! This fun recipe twist is perfect for appetizers.
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled with the tails left on and deveined
For the marinade
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon hoisin
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sriracha (optional)
- Chopped scallions
- Place the shrimp in a shallow dish or a sealed plastic bag. Mix all the ingredients together for the marinade and pour over the shrimp, tossing to coat. Let the shrimp marinate in the refrigerator for at least a half an hour or up to 1 hour.
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the shrimp on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray, discarding the excess marinade.
- Roast the shrimp for five minutes, remove from the oven and flip over, then roast for another 5 minutes on the other side.
- Serve warm or chilled with chopped scallions for garnish.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: shrimp recipe, shrimp cocktail recipe, shrimp appetizer recipe, asian shrimp recipes, asian shrimp, teriyaki shrimp, teriyaki shrimp recipe , how to make shrimp cocktail, appetizer recipe