These super tasty Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps can be customized for everyone in your family! Serve this ground chicken filling over rice or ramen noodles for those who aren’t watching their carbs!
- 2 pounds ground chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 8 ounce can bamboo shoots, drained and chopped
- Lettuce leaves for serving
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup sliced bell peppers
- Set a skillet over medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Add the ground chicken to cook, crumbling as it cooks, until no pink is remaining.
- Add the garlic, stir and cook a minute more and then add the salt, pepper, onion powder, sriracha, soy sauce, sesame oil, oyster sauce and bamboo shoots. Stir to combine and let cook for 3-4 minutes. Taste for seasonings and adjust if needed.
- Serve the chicken filling in lettuce wraps, over rice or ramen noodles. Garnish with peanuts, scallions and pepper strips.
Since a few of the ingredients in this chicken filling have a high sodium content, start with only a half a teaspoon of salt and then test for seasonings at the end.
Nutrition information does not include garnish.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American/Asian
Keywords: lettuce wraps, ground chicken recipes, easy chicken recipes, low carb recipes, low fat recipes, healthy recipes, dinner ideas