This stir fry recipe tastes even better than take out – and is done in almost the same amount of time!
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 lb. brussels sprouts, shaved
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, cooked and shredded (or you can use 1 pound of shredded rotisserie chicken)
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Recipe Stir Fry Sauce
- Add the canola oil to a wok and heat over high heat. Add in the mushrooms and cook until browned on both sides (give them a couple of stirs but let them brown).
- Next add in the shaved brussels sprouts and shredded chicken. Stir together and cook 3-4 minutes until the sprouts have wilted a little and the chicken pieces are cooked through.
- Add in the stir fry sauce starting with only half (see note), then adding more depending on your tastes.
*Don’t add in all the stir-fry sauce at first, start with half and then as more depending on how “saucy” you like your Chinese food. We used all of it because we like to serve this on top of rice. If you buy a brussels sprout stalk, you’ll just need one. If you buy the 9 oz. containers in the store 2 will be fine. If you buy the shaved brussels sprouts in a bag you’ll need 2 10 oz. bags.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: stir fry recipe, easy chicken recipes, dinner recipes, homemade stir fry sauce, healthy dinner recipes