These low carb crackers are going to be perfect on your appetizer platter or cheese board!
- 1 pound shredded asiago cheese
- 1 cup pignoli nuts
- 1/3 cup fresh sage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place about a tablespoon and a half of asiago cheese onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Space the piles apart to fit about 6 on a baking sheet because they will spread as they cook.
- Add a few pignoli nuts and a sprinkle of sage to each crisp.
- Bake at 425 degrees until just slightly browned on the edges, about 5 minutes. The cheese crisps will firm up as they cool.
- Remove the cheese crisps from the baking sheet with a spatula and either let harden flat on a cooling rack or over a rolling pin to give them a shape.
- Repeat until you have approximately 24 crisps.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low carb appetizer, low carb recipe, low carb snack, low carb cracker, appetizers, easy recipes, cheese crackers