A one skillet meatless meal that’s perfect for busy weeknights!
- 1 lb. tube shaped pasta
- 1 can (3.8 oz.) sliced black olives
- 3 T. chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz. jar of artichoke hearts
- 12 oz. jar of artichoke pesto
- 4 c. chicken stock
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded asiago cheese
- Pour the chicken stock into a 13″ round skillet.
- Slowly add in the pasta, stir and bring to a boil.
- Stir again, turn the heat down to a simmer then cover the skillet and cook the pasta for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove the lid and stir the pasta making sure it’s not sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan except for the asiago cheese, stir to combine and cook another 8-10 minutes until the pasta is through.
- Top with the asiago cheese and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pasta recipe, vegetarian recipe, easy dinner recipes, artichoke hearts, dinner ideas, one skillet pasta recipes