This super refreshing Apple Cider Bourbon Cocktail is going to be on all your holiday drink menus! We serve these bourbon cocktails for our Thanksgiving and Halloween parties, or just for a fun happy hour by the fire!
- 1 ounce bourbon
- 3/4 ounce apple liquor
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- Sparkling Cider for topping
- Apple Slices and maraschino cherries for garnish
- Add the bourbon, apple liquor and apple cider to an 8 ounce champagne flute.
- Top with sparkling cider, champagne or prosecco.
- Garnish with apple slice and cherry and serve.
For The Big Batch Cocktail: If you’re serving these drinks for a holiday or party, mix the cider, bourbon and apple liquor in a pitcher and keep it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve. Pour into glasses and then top off with the sparkling cider right before serving.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Pour
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apple cider cocktails, cider cocktails, bourbon cocktails, champagne cocktails, fall cocktails, fall drink recipes, drink recipes