These Apple Bacon and Brie Phyllo Cups are an easy, one bite appetizer that everyone is sure to love. Get these ready for your Holiday parties!
- 2 cups apple, small dice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 oz. brie, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 package (24 count) puff pastry cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients (except the phyllo cups) until well combined.
- Fill the phyllo cups with the filling and bake for 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and warmed through.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: party food ideas, party appetizers, holiday appetizers, bacon appetizer, christmas appetizer