Our Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs are so flavorful and juicy! An easy to make, healthy dinner recipe that’s ready to serve in just minutes. Add pasta and sauce for a complete dinner or enjoy as is!
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese or 2% cottage cheese (for extra protein)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees if needed.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix together until just combined. Don’t over mix the mixture or the meatballs will be tough. Portion out the meatballs with a 3 tablespoon scooper (#20). The meatballs will be about the size of a golf ball.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with non-stick cooking spray and place the meatballs in the bottom of the basket in a single layer, leaving some space in between the meatballs. Cook for 12 minutes, turning over halfway through cooking. Test a meatball to make sure the center is no longer pink and then repeat with the remaining meatballs.
- Serve with marinara sauce and pasta if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the meatballs on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until the centers are no longer pink. The meatballs won’t get golden brown on the outside using an oven, but still juicy and delicious!
Store: After the meatballs have cooled down completely, store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freeze: After the meatballs have cooled down completely, store in an air tight container or a freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw the meatballs in the refrigerator and place back into the air fryer for 3-4 minutes until warmed through.
Low Carb: If you’re looking for a lower carb turkey meatball, you can reduce the breadcrumbs to 1/4 cup.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, turkey meatballs, air fryer turkey meatballs, air fryer recipes, easy recipes, high protein recipes, healthy recipes, ground turkey recipes