This Air Fryer Shrimp recipe is cooked and on the table in just 10 minutes! Serve with french fries or rice on the side for dinner or with a dipping sauce for appetizers!
- 2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place the shrimp in a bowl and add the lemon juice, olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, salt, paprika and garlic powder. Toss the shrimp to coat in all the seasonings.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees. Spray the basket or racks of your air fryer with cooking spray and add the shrimp in a single layer. If your air fryer isn’t big enough to cook the shrimp in a single layer, just cook the shrimp in two batches.
- Cook the shrimp for 8 minutes, remove from the air fryer and serve.
Oven Instructions: Place the shrimp on a baking sheet that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Cook in a preheated, 400 degree oven for 4 minutes and then turn the shrimp over and cook another 4 minutes on the other side.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, shrimp recipes, seafood recipes, air fryer recipes, easy dinner recipes, low carb recipes, low fat recipes, healthy recipes