You only need 4 ingredients to make these cinnamon sugar Air Fryer Donuts ! So easy to make, you’re kids can make them themselves!
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick) melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Place the biscuits on a cutting board. Using a small round biscuit cutter, cut holes in the center of each biscuit to resemble a donut. If you don’t have a biscuit cutter you can use a knife or a small round cookie cutter.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 (if needed) and spray the basket or racks with non-stick cooking spray. Place the biscuits in a single layer, not touching in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes until golden brown. If your air fryer uses racks, you don’t have to turn them. If your air fryer uses the traditional basket, then turn them after 2 1/2 minutes and continue cooking another 2 1/2 -3 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix the sugar together with the cinnamon in a bowl. Dip the donuts into the melted butter, letting the excess drip off and then roll on both sides in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Repeat with the remaining donuts.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer recipes, air fryer donuts, cinnamon sugar donuts, easy recipes, kid friendly recipes, kid approved food, donut recipe, homemade donuts