These super crispy air fryer chicken nuggets are going to be a hit with the whole family!
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (or thighs) cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 cup Italian dressing (you can use light dressing or regular)
- 2 cups Seasoned Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs beaten with 2 teaspoons water
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the dressing for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the dressing (discarding the dressing) and place on paper towels to dry off the dressing.
- Add the beaten eggs to a shallow dish. Mix the parmesan cheese and the breadcrumbs together in another dish.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the egg wash, letting the excess drip off and then into the parmesan/breadcrumb mixture to coat. Repeat with all of the chicken.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Spray the baking racks of your air fryer with cooking spray, then add the chicken nuggets in a single layer onto the racks. Spray the tops of the chicken nuggets with cooking spray then place into the air fryer.
- Cook for 8 minutes until brown and crispy, take a piece of chicken out to make sure it’s cooke through completely then remove the nuggets from the air fryer.
- Serve with honey mustard, BBQ sauce or ketchup!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer recipe, air fryer chicken nuggets, easy chicken recipe, chicken nugget recipe, healthy chicken recipe