These Air Fryer Baked Potatoes turn out super fluffy on the inside, with a mega crispy skin! Free up your oven space and make the best baked potatoes you’ve ever had!
- 4 large russet potatoes
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Preheat your air fryer, if needed, to 400 degrees.
- Wash the potatoes and then dry well with paper towels.
- Rub the potatoes with olive oil and then season with salt and pepper. Place the potatoes in your air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook for 45 minutes, turning over once in between cooking. Test the potatoes to see if they are tender by piercing with a fork.
- To serve, slice the potato open lengthwise and then top with butter, sour cream or desired toppings.
Cooked, baked potatoes will keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Reheat the baked potatoes by cutting the potatoes in half and then microwaving until warm.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, baked potato recipe, air fryer recipes, potato recipes, low fat recipes, healthy recipes