This simple creamed corn recipe is kicked up with bacon and a splash of cream! A 15 minute side dish that goes with just about any meal!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 1/2 cups corn, see note*
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons real bacon bits bacon (or 3 bacon strips, chopped)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (plus more for garnish)
- Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the corn, garlic, salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and bring to a simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the bacon, parmesan cheese and parsley and serve.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn recipe, creamed corn recipe, side dishes, side dish recipe, vegetable sides, bacon recipes, easy recipes