These Valentine’s Day jello shots are perfect for a boozy, no-bake dessert! This jello shot recipe can be customized for any party or holiday!
- 2 ounces plain, unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup RumChata
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes Strawberry, Cherry or Raspberry Jell-O
- Sprinkles for Garnish
- Add 1 cup of water and a 1/2 cup of RumChata to a small pot.
- Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over the liquid and let bloom for 5 minutes, with no heat on.
- Turn the heat on medium/low, whisk the gelatin into the liquid until smooth and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the gelatin into a 1 quart dish, then stir in the other 1/2 cup of RumChata.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour until set.
- Add the red Jell-O to a bowl then carefully add 1 1/2 cups boiling water. Whisk until the gelatin is dissolved, then slowly pour over the white layer of gelatin.
- Return to the refrigerator for at least another hour or up to overnight.
- Cut into desired shapes, garnish with sprinkles and serve.
Swap out different colors of jell-o to make these jello shots perfect for any party!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: jell-o shots, rumchata recipes, party dessert, valentine's day dessert, dessert recipes, no bake desserts