These delicious turkey meatballs are packed with fresh zucchini to make them juicy and tender!
- 2 lb. ground turkey, 93% lean (not extra lean)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cups grated zucchini, squeezed dry with paper towels
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 24 oz. jar marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients (except for the sauce) in a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Portion out into balls with a #20 ice cream scoop, you’ll get about 28 meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray and bake for 20-25 minutes until the meatballs are no longer pink inside.
- Add the meatballs along with a jar of marinara sauce to a large skillet and heat until warmed through, about 15 minuets.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: meatball recipe, turkey meatballs, dinner ideas, zucchini recipes, low carb recipes