This creamy pumpkin lasagna recipe is too good to save just for fall!
For the Pumpkin Alfredo
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sage, chopped
For the Filling
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (for the top of the rolls, not in the filling)
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and placed flat on a cutting board
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Melt the butter to a large saucepan.
- Add the garlic and let cook for 1 minute, then pour in the milk and the cream and whisk. Add the pumpkin puree, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and sage, then whisk until smooth.
- Simmer the sauce over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet and add the ground turkey to brown. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Once the turkey is browned, add the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the chopped spinach and transfer to a bowl and let cool. Once the filling has cooled slightly, stir in the ricotta cheese.
- Place 1 1/2 cups of the pumpkin alfredo sauce on the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Divide the filling evenly between the 12 lasagna sheets that have been cooked and spread out evenly to cover the noodle.
- Roll up each noodle and place in the baking dish standing up, or lay the roll down, either way will work.
- Repeat with the other 11 lasagna noodles.
- Spoon the pumpkin alfredo over the tops of the rolls and cover with the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes until bubbling and serve with extra sauce on the side.
- Category: dinner
- Method: stove top/oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lasagna rolls, lasagna recipes, turkey lasagna, pumpkin sauce, comfort food recipes, dinner recipes, pasta recipes