This refreshing gin cocktail only has a few ingredients and take just seconds to make! We love making this drink all year long because it’s simple and light and goes with just about anything!
- 2 ounces gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Plain seltzer or club soda for topping
- Lemon wedges and cherries for garnish
- Add ice to a highball glass.
- Pour in the gin and lemon juice, then top with seltzer.
- Stir and garnish with a lemon wedge and a cherry (if desired)
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cocktail recipes, drink recipes, tom collins cocktail, gin drinks, gin cocktails, happy hour recipes