A flavorful chicken chili with a spicy peanut sauce and chilis!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs. ground chicken
- 2 large onions, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, small diced
- 2 poblano peppers, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 2 (4.25 oz) cans diced green chilis
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup light beer
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans small white beans, drained and rinsed
- In a large dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat, then add the onions, garlic, both peppers and the chilis.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring until softened.
- Push the onion and peppers over to one side of the pot and then add in the ground chicken to brown.
- Once the chicken is browned through, stir together with the peppers and onions.
- Add the cumin, chili powder and salt then stir to combine.
- Pour in the beer to deglaze the pot, scraping up the bottom as you stir.
- Next pour in the chicken broth, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sriracha and oyster sauce then stir.
- Stir in the peanut butter until it’s completely mixed into the chili.
- Add the beans in, stir and let simmer uncovered for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American / Tex-Mex
Keywords: chili recipe, chicken chili, recipes with ground chicken, dinner ideas, dinner recipes, game day food, easy chicken recipes