This Taylor Ham Egg and Cheese Breakfast Casserole is the perfect brunch dish! If you’ve never tried taylor ham before, now is the time!
- 1 loaf brioche bread 14 ounces, sliced into thick pieces and cubed
- 1 1/2 pounds taylor ham, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces and cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen spinach, defrosted and liquid squeezed out
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and butter a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Add the bread, ham, cheese, spinach, salt and pepper to a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs together with the milk and butter then pour over the bread mixture. Toss together gently to coat all the ingredients then pour into the buttered baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Bake the casserole at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, covered. You can uncover the casserole and bake another 15 minutes if you want the top to brown.
- Slice into squares and serve.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast casserole, easy breakfast casserole, casserole recipe, ham and egg casserole, christmas morning breakfast idea, breakfast strata recipe