This glazed shrimp recipe is the perfect mix of sweet and spicy! Serve this shrimp for appetizers or for dinner!
- 1 lb. jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt, black pepper and paprika for seasoning the shrimp
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- 1 tablespoon pepper juice from the jar
- 1/2 cup banana peppers
- 1/2 cup black or Kalamata olives
- Season the shrimp with the salt, pepper and paprika on both sides.
- Melt the butter and oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the shrimp in a single layer and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side then Remove the shrimp from the pan to a plate to keep warm.
- Pour the wine into the skillet, scraping up the bottom of the pan as you whisk. Let the wine reduce for a minute, then add the balsamic vinegar, honey, dijon and pepper juice. Stir to combine and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp back to the skillet along with any juices from the plate. Stir in the banana peppers and olives and cook for another minute or two just to warm the shrimp up.
- Serve with bread for dipping.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shrimp recipe, appetizer recipe, tapas recipes, seafood recipes