This potato skin bar is so much fun for parties and brunch! Set out all your favorite toppings and let your guests customize their own potato skins!
- 6 Russet potatoes
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 stick melted butter
- Topping Ideas:
- Pulled Pork
- Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Different cheeses
- Scrambled eggs & bacon
- Sour Cream
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prick the potatoes several times with a fork and place on a baking sheet. bake for 45-60 minutes, depending on the size of your potatoes. The potatoes will be tender when done.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the insides leaving about 1/2 inch border around the potato. Reserve the insides for another use.
- Turn the oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the potato skins back on the baking sheet and brush with the melted butter, then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the skins are slightly browned and crispy. Place the potato skins on a platter and serve with toppings.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: potato skins, brunch ideas, potato recipes, stuffed potatoes, game day food, party food