This recipe makes two pizzas, so there will be plenty to go around!
- 2 pizza shells, we used Boboli
- 1 lb. spicy Italian sausage, browned and drained of grease
- 1 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Preheat the oven according to the package directions, the Boboli crust cooks at 450 degrees.
- Mix together the ricotta cheese, pumpkin puree, the salt, garlic powder and oregano in a bowl.
- Divide the mixture in half and spread equally on the two pizza shells.
- Divide the sausage, mozzarella cheese and pumpkin seeds and add them evenly to each pizza.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted on top.
You can divide the ingredients in half if you only want to make 1 pizza, but the leftovers are great!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pizza recipe, pumpkin recipes, dinner recipes, dinner ideas, recipes with italian sausage