This Slow Cooker Sweet Chili Chicken Wings recipe makes fall off the bone tender wings! The sauce is sticky, sweet & crazy addicting! Perfect for game day.
- 3 lbs. frozen chicken wings
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup teriyaki glaze
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Season the wings with salt and pepper generously and add the a slow cooker.
- Pour the soy sauce over the wings, cover and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours, low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Combine the honey, chili sauce and teriyaki glaze in a bowl.
- Preheat the broiler.
- When the wings are done, remove them from the slow cooker (leaving behind any juice) and place them on a foil lined baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Brush the wings with sauce and broil 5 minutes, watching carefully so the wings don’t burn.
- Remove the wings from the oven, brush with more sauce and garnish with chopped parsley (optional)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: slow cooker recipe, crockpot chicken wings, chicken wing recipe, appetizer recipe, slow cooker wings, asian chicken wings, sweet chili wings, easy chicken wings