This Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef recipe only takes about 5 minutes of prep time! Fork tender beef cooked in the most addicting sweet and mildly spicy sauce!
- 2 – 2 1/2 pounds flank steak or sirloin steak
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste (or finely chopped or grated fresh ginger)
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste (or finely chopped garlic)
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 scallions, sliced into large pieces
- Extra chopped scallions and sesame seeds for garnish
- Slice the steak into approximately 1/4″ thick slices. Add the cornstarch to a bowl and then add the steak slices. Toss the steak with the cornstarch until completely coated. Add the steak to a 6-8 quart slow cooker.
- Mix the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, ginger paste, garlic paste, sriracha and sesame oil together in a bowl and then pour over the beef. Add the scallion and toss together with the sauce.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 4 hours. Remove the lid, toss the beef and let sit for 10 minutes to let the sauce continue to thicken before serving.
- Serve with more scallions and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, recipes with steak, asian recipes, take out at home, recipes with flank steak, recipes with sirloin, easy recipes