These slow cooker, sweet caramelized onions are the tastiest condiment for almost anything! Use them as a topping for burgers, sandwiches, chicken and so much more!
- 3 pounds yellow onions, peeled, cut in half and sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2–3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped (optional)
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a large slow cooker.
- Stir and set on low for 8 hours, stirring a few times in between cooking.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Slow cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, caramelized onions, slow cooker onions, hamburger topping, how to make caramelized onions, caramelized onions recipe