This beef slider recipe has all the flavors of your favorite fast food sandwich! Serve these sandwiches for a fun dinner or appetizers at your next party or game day!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 12 slider buns
- 6 slices of American cheese, cut in half
- 24 pickle slices, sweet or dill
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the beef, breaking up with a spoon and cooking until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain off any grease from the beef and return to the skillet.
- Add the onions, stirring into the beef and cook for another 5 minutes until the onions have softened.
- While the onions are cooking, mix together the salt, garlic powder, mayonnaise, ketchup, pickle relish and vinegar in a bowl.
- Turn the heat off and pour the sauce over the beef, stirring to combine.
- Serve on slider buns with a half of slice of cheese each and 2 pickles per slider.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sliders, slider recipes, dinner ideas, big mac sauce, special sauce, homemade sloppy joes, game day appetizers, game day food, party food ideas